Thursday, July 23, 2009

Top 10 Reasons I am Excited to Stay Home with My Family this Coming Weekend.

This weekend I am staying home and not going to Blogher these are the top 10 reasons I am happy to stay home with my family this weekend.

10. I get to put my little one to bed and read him his bedtime story's.
9. My husband doesn't work this weekend and I get to see him all weekend.
8. I wont have to spend extra money staying at home.
7. Just thinking of the house when i get back makes me happy to stay home.
6. Three children hugs and watching them laugh at the park sat.
5. We are taking the kids fishing. sitting in the sun very fun.
4. I get to finish my book I am reading.
3. I wont get a phone call in the middle of night that little A wont go back to sleep after he has walked to our bed and I am not in it.
2. movies and popcorn on the couch friday night
1. I can check my email for wins and be there for all the other bloger staying home this weekend. hugs

What are you doing this weekend?

Please, leave a your comments. I am trying for a $100 Cozi sponsorship and it is based on comments receive. Thank you all so much
There will be 15 $100 for more details go here. If you are entering to after you tell me you weekend plans just tell me to comment opn your post and i will be happy to hop over there.

siggy

53 comments:

  1. because of my bad back I'll be staying on my back,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the phone call. I am usually the one who phones home way too much when I'm away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weekend I will be celebrating my nephew's...my sister's and my birthday! One BIG Celebration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am staying home also.. would of loved to have went.. but had other priorities..
    I start my staycation of 2 weeks as well.. can't wait..
    I also entered if you have a chance please leave me a comment..
    I honestly love your Helping Mommy's Win blog.. it is one of my favorite blogs to stop and visit.. Thanks for having it.. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm taking my kids to do school shopping and Friday is movie night.

    I would have love to have gone but I'm still new to blogging maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Sounds like you have a lot of good reasons to stay home and enjoy your family and the simple pleasures of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the follow, the comment and the visit!! Returning the favor, and I agree with you! I am going to visit mom in law and picking up our new puppy this weekend. Never dull around here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in Chicago attending BlogHer this weekend. From the moment I waved bye-bye to my baby, I started to miss him and wish I could have the money to bring my family together with me. There are always hard tradeoffs we have to make in life. Partying at BlogHer is fun, but I see over 10 good reasons to stay at home. Good luck with the contest and win a lot over the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. number 4 and number 6 are my best reasons of all.But i only got 2 kids and i always stay at home. goodluck on that sponsorship, hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm staying at home too and really hope you win!! Maybe I will try and give this a shot too ;>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Going to the fair tonight and try not to indulge in too much funnel cake! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be working all weekend.... sadly.
    I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm hoping to take the kids to our city's Aviary today (free admission day) and to the Aquarium tomorrow. We have a year membership to the Aquarium, and the kids love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. best of luck. sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. i'm going to try and finish some books myself.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are going to the beach Saturday for a day in the sun and going to the movies Sunday. Our son wants to see G Force.
    Have a great weekend and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This weekend I'm getting married LOL But the stupid via strike means I might not be going on my honeymoon! :( :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. My weekend is rather unexciting, haha. I'll be working, and spending time at home, that's it. Not terrible, just boring. Maybe I'll get a new book?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nothing beats movies & popcorn on the sofa at home!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Staying home is not so bad. Wishing you lots of wins this weekend!

    If you have a moment, stop by and check out my top 10 post.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great reasons to stay home. Movie night sounds fun! Good luck on the $100.

    Please share the comment love:
    http://www.unorganizedmomma.com/2009/07/10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. You make staying home sound fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey thanks for commenting on my top 10. Back atcha!

    Good luck in the contest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know - spending time with my hubs is amajor plus!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for coming by and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to see your Bella Jacket! Where did you win it from?

    Breaking Dawn is actually my favorite! Im literally obsessed. I have a Cullen Crest ring and Bracelet I wear all the time!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love movie nights!
    Anyone else can check out my blog and comment too! Feel free to follow my blog as well :) http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for commenting on my top ten!~ Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Have fun fishing ! thanx for commenting on my top 10 too ! come back and see me soon !

    www.icoulduseadeal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Going fishing sounds fun!! Have a great time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. hope you find some wins in your inbox!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You already know what I'll be doing this weekend. :-) Sounds like fun what you're doing too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the blog comment!!:)

    good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sounds much more inviting than BlogHer....
    Enjoy the wonderful weekend.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello! I really enjoy your other blog and thought that I should help you out! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I can't imagine how many times I'd want to call home if I went away for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I spent today at a local amusement park with my family and my SIL's family. We have a monthly family fun day. I couldn't miss that. Then tomorrow I get to clean the house. Yaa!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good Luck! I"m participating in this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  38. holy crap! i think you're gonna win a $100! lol. i love spending all that time with the kids! lucky mom

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sounds like a lovely weekend. Wonderful blog by the way!

    ~Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nothing better than hugs & bedtime stories. Hope you enjoy the weekend and good luck!

    christina007@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks so much for leaving such a kind comment on my post last week. The entire thing has been unbelievable and difficult, but it gets easier every day, and we are SO lucky :). Good luck, I hope you win the Cozi sponsorship. And I didn't go to BlogHer either (obviously!), but my Google Reader is sad and lonely, because A LOT of people did go to BlogHer.

    --R

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love reading bedtime stories, too! Aren't we lucky we got to stay with our kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. These are all valid and important reasons to stay home. Family first!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank you for visiting my blog and I agre my granddaughter is a cutie. I love your blogs and I am following. Come follow me.Hope you win.
    http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hope you all had a blast fishing. Did you catch any fish? Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    http://prpldy15.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I hope you had a great weekend with your hubby!

    Could you return the comment love?
    http://www.babesandkidsreview.com/2009/07/top-10-reasons-im-excited-to-stay-home-this-weekend/

    ReplyDelete
  48. I gave your blog a lovely award :) Check it out over at my Other Everyday Stuff blog!

    ReplyDelete
  49. LOL, my favorite:

    7. Just thinking of the house when i get back makes me happy to stay home.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog