Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog hopping







This is Little A at the park he loves the slides soon as he gose down it right back up for more.
There is a new blog hop. I saw it on Mommy? I'm Hungry! I loved it and wanted to play too. This week, on TUESDAY, 7/7/09, the theme is A FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH. the hard part was picking my favorite photo.

MckLinky Blog Hop




siggy

3 comments:

  1. Oh What a beautiful little boy! After seeing a pic of your little one on a slide it reminded me of the pic I have of my daughter on a slide too. The outdoor pics always look come out really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! Make me want to go to the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool blog hop!
    And what a cutie!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog