

My daughter is home from camp. Little A missed her so much. He kept hugging her. I forgot my camera for the ending camp ceremonials. She moved up a level in swimming from turtle to fish. We had a great 4th of July. I forgot my camera of course. We went to a friends house for a hog roast. It was so much fun. This morning my son was cuddling by me and I felt a tick on his head. Instant dread filled me I was hoping for a mosquito bite or even a bump but it was a tick. I hate tick. I went to check the computer for ways to get tick off. The internet was down. I know you can take a cotton ball dip it in rubbing alcohol and smother it and it is supposed to pull his head out. I have not had any luck in the past with that. So I tried it. I think I left the rubbing alcohol on the tick to long I killed him but he was still stuck on my baby's blond head. He was so good and was just sitting there playing cars while I was messing with his head. Still no internet. I rely on it to much. So I did what any 33 year old women would do. I called my mommy. She told me just to pull not yank with study pressure since it was already dead. It worked. He was all in one piece and his little sucking things were intact. Yay! We went out and bought my son another hotwheel car for being so good during the ordeal.After thinking about it we were luck this didn't happen sooner. We have been in the woods a lot.


I haaaaate ticks! I would have called my mother too! I wish I had kids :( Im glad you got the sucker out!
ReplyDeletei'd be scared about that.
ReplyDelete