
C and I went to take some pictures of flowers.

I told C to sit in the middle of the flowers. She loves to get her photo taken. One tickled her cheek and she made such a face it was so cute and I caught it.

She scooted over composed herself. tada prefect picture.

We looked at more flowers together. There was so many and were all blooming. then we all went back to play together.


She is such a pretty Girl! She looks just like my little cousin! Great pics! I saw Host on your bookshelf. I was wondering if you read it or if you are going to read it? If you have read it Id like to hear what you thought?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect Date! Mr. Smackdown and I just got back from a date to the doctor, Barnes, and the pet store. it was such good quality time. But no pictures!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Sounds like a good day!
ReplyDelete