Friday, July 3, 2009

my June wins

What I have won recently!
a Timex Clock from CanContests.com

a case of Trident gum from Joy to the Blog
POM Juice Coupon from mommy I'm hungry
Sun Burst Laundry Detergent from good mourning glory
pink floral dress by BB Dakota and chickdowntown (i was trying so hard to win one of these!) from a little more beautiful


The Wolverine Files book from fantasy-sci-fi-girl I missed the first winning e mail and she was nice enough to send me a second email.
cute Ecozoo puppy bag from Over Coffee - the green edition


Thank you to all these great blogs! If I won from you and I forgot I am so sorry.Just write me a comment and I will add it. I checked my emails I think think I have listed all. This was a very great June.
Hope everyone one has a happy, lucky, and safe 4th of July!


siggy

3 comments:

  1. I've been entering and entering, and I finally won something myself this month, haha. It's just salad dressing (ginger miso vinaigrette) but it sounds good and I like to win!

    Wow, you've got some good luck! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have had some great luck! May it continue throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good job. Those are nice things. Love that dress.
    I must say that I had the worst luck of winning things, then I started blogging this past February and have won about 22 times so far. I love it.
    Wish I could win a laptop. That would help a lot.
    Blogging gives me something to do while I am trying to get my health back.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. It's nice to meet you. You're blog is really nice. Think I'll visit, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog