Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Going to the drive Inn

We went to the Drive-in theater last weekend. We saw Transformers 2 and Star Trek.


Before the movie we played football,teather ball, played on the playground and little A made a new friend.





I love the drive Inn. We have been going since Andrew was little. I still get to see movies even thou I had a infant and I did not need a sitter. It is fun for the whole family. We get to see two movies and it is only $7 for adults and little A is free. We get to bring snack and drinks from home which is so much cheaper.This weekend we are going to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Terminator Salvation Little A is asleep by the second movie.


siggy

4 comments:

  1. loooove drive ins! You get two movies for the price of one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had the chance to go to a drive-in, sounds like lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great. oh, i've not been to the movies for a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog