Thursday, July 16, 2009

I finally picked a winner!

I am late picking a winner for my gift card. I keep saying every day I need to pick a winner tonight and then it get pushed aside. Sorry. That is why I only giveaway gift cards.So I don't have to stress about getting it boxed up,to the post office and postage.

The winner is Courtney she said
Awesome giveaway! Thanks for the chance! I follow your blog.
congrats Courtney

Thank you all for following me.If you want me to add any of you to my blog roll on the side just comment and I will, and visit you when you make a new post because, i like reading blogs and like you.




siggy

3 comments:

  1. Aww... bummed I didnt win this! But congrats courtney!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...sad day :( but congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never......especially if I didn't win. heehee

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog