Sunday, August 30, 2009

Going to the zoo!

It has been two weeks are so since my hubby quit smoking. He is doing so much better and we are saving money. I am so happy and so is he and nothing got thrown.

Next weekend we are going on a long awaited vacation. We are going with another couple my BFF's and their daughter and we are all going to the Omaha zoo. We are staying in a hotel. We haven done that for years. We are going to go shopping in a new state and eat in restaurants. (oh and see animals lol) I am so excited. I am bring my camera and will have tons of animal pics to share.

My daughter C's and her BFF on the first day of school.

Both the big kids are doing great in school. I am loving one on one time with little A. I bought some flash cards and we have been working on them during the day.


siggy

8 comments:

  1. Your little girl is sooo cute! Is she a hannah montana fan or do you try to keep her away from that? Im not sure why I ask that, she just looks that age! I hope you have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to hubby!! And Kudos to you for getting to go out of town!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VACATION!!!!!

    C looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! For your hubby (and for you, for getting through it). And I LOVE going to the zoo. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome that he quit smoking! Hope you had fun at the zoo! I have wanted to go to the Omaha Zoo for a while but havn't had the chance.
    Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear hubby is doing better with that whole non-smoking thing. Sounds like a lovely new start to the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news all around! Quitting smoking is no joke. So glad he's making progress and saving money in the process.

    Enjoy the vacay! Can't wait to read about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog