Thursday evening my husband quit smoking cigarettes.That is great and I am so proud of him. He is sooooo grouchy. OMG every little thing he just jumps on. He is like a grizzly bear that you woke up in the middle of winter because you went in the the wrong cave the party cave was one over. He usually just laugh things off not this week.no. I wounder how long this last. I swear If he gets upset over noting one more time i am going to throw a pack of cigarettes at his head.
Good for him though. This too shall pass...hang in there, and if it doesn't, get him a hotel room!
ReplyDeleteHang in there! I was a Bit** when I had to quit, so I know wht you must be going thru. I didnt even like myself!! :) It took me about 2 weeks before I was normal again. Sorry you have to deal with it- but in the end it is soo worth it!! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha...oh my! This is seriously amazing though, that he is trying to quit! I know it is hard but stick in there! The grouchiness with subside! Good luck@
ReplyDeleteGood for him, not so good for you while he's in the beginning of it.
ReplyDeleteI would try the vitamin store for something to take his edge off.
All the best to everyone! ;)
I don't think this phase lasts long - and it will be worth it (says the woman who still occassionally smokes like a chiminey!).
ReplyDeletehang in there!!
ReplyDeletei bet you're feeling the way that men feel when they are forced to live with irrational, cranky pregnant women. the end result is good, of course, but boy the process sucks!!
My mom was the same way. It will pass but until then... good luck!!
ReplyDeleteFound you through Lee!!! I'm with you on the smoking thing. My boyfriend smokes and he keeps talking about quitting but I dread the mood swings that will come with it! It'll be worse than PMS, I fear.
ReplyDeleteGood for him. This is a friendly reminder about tomorrow, it’s “What would your children say?” Wednesday. It would be wonderful to hear the silly and funny things your children say and do. I hope you will participate in the linky party.
ReplyDeletegive him time...they all get grouchy...best of luck to him!
ReplyDeleteHang in there! I'm sure it's so, so difficult. Has he tried the patch, or anything, that might help with grouchiness? Good luck to you both!!
ReplyDelete--R
Awww! It will be ok. Just a few weeks at the most! Throw a lollipop at him instead lol. When my mom quit, she was sucking on candy left and right! Good luck and good for him!
ReplyDeleteI have been there done that with my hubby. He was so stinking sensitive! I could look his way and he thought I was yelling at him. Try to be understanding, though. It is so much better for your family if he quits.
ReplyDelete