We Got a new kitten. We took one of the neighbors kittens. She is such a little snuggle kitten. She loves to tackle feet My oldest named her Taco cat. Why taco cat because it is spelled the same frontward as it is backwards.Soon as we got her she was littered trained. We love her so much already.
I gave taco her first bath.Not her favorite thing.
How cute, haha. Although, I could never name a cat Taco because my best friend's little sister's nickname is Taco. I call her Taco more than Alisha, frankly, haha.
Hi, I love your new kitty. White kitties are my favorites...so pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment about my dog Buffy. I have entered your name in the 10 dollar gift card give away. Happy Blogging! Kathy
I am a mom of three, teen, tween, and toddler. I have a wonderful hubby and have been married 15 years. I love to take photos of trees and other outdoors things,to garden, and play at the park. I love to read. I love (maybe obsessed with) Twilight ,vampires and werewolves too.I started this blog to share low comment giveaways with other giving them great chances of winning. I am still doing that I am also finding great new products, and good deals and sharing them with you. I am now having my own giveaways. I love doing this. When the kids are asleep I blog it helps me connect to other moms and relax.
She is so cute, and what a clever name! Love it!
ReplyDeletethat last picture is sooo cute! I am terrified of cats...but they look cute in pictures!
ReplyDeleteTHAT'S TOO CUTE - AND YES I KNOW I'M "YELLING" BUT SHE'S TOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! ;->
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for putting me on your blogroll - you're on mine now too! :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute, haha. Although, I could never name a cat Taco because my best friend's little sister's nickname is Taco. I call her Taco more than Alisha, frankly, haha.
ReplyDeleteBut, really, what an adorable fluffball!
Wow, a pet. so adorable.
ReplyDeleteso cute! what a great name
ReplyDeleteHi, I love your new kitty. White kitties are my favorites...so pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment about my dog Buffy. I have entered your name in the 10 dollar gift card give away. Happy Blogging! Kathy
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable. My daughter wants a kitty!
ReplyDeleteTaco cat is adorable and her name rocks!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I can't wait until we can have pets again.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I better not show the Bean these pictures, she will be BEGGING for a kitten :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, she's SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following along! It's nice to see the woman behind Helping Mommy's Win!
I love taco in the red bowl! Thanks for stopping by frugal southern mom!
ReplyDelete