
Little A on new swing set with new fence behind him.I am sorry I have been away so long. We have been doing home improvements and have been so busy.
First - we put up a fence around the yard so Little A cant get out. It looks so nice and so useful. Before when i was picking veggies in the garden I had to be so careful that he didnt go around front and cross the street or run down the block. Now when we go outside in the yard it is so much easier.
Second - we put up a swing set (ok not home improvement But little A has really been wanting one. It took 8 hours to put up. omg funny story. after three hours hubby said tada it is done that wasnt so bad. then he tried to put the swing in the top bar was on upside down. we had to take almost everything off to fix it. lol the he kept putting things on backwards and then having to fix it was 11 at night i am holding the flashlight. it was finally done. except the slide. the next day i sat down to help hubby put on the slide. i sat on a bumble bee. now my butt hurts and the bee is dead and flat.


Third - We are putting in a new floor in the living room and dining room.
We cut and rolled up the old yucky carpet. Then we pulled out the staples and then put down padding and pretty flooring. I stayed up till 3 am two day min a row but it is almost done and i love it.
I cant wait to catch up on everyone's blogs and enters some giveaways.I hope everyone has been doing great.


Sounds like you both had a good sense of humor about the swing-set ordeal at least!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted you to know that I (finally) wrote a post about the blog award you gave me -- thanks again! :)
~Rochelle
looks like you have been super busy! Im sure the kids love the swing set though and that new floor is going to look amazing!
ReplyDeleteYay, a swingset! I had a swingset when I was little and I loved it soooo much!
ReplyDeleteThe bee thing sounds horrid!! :( :(
ReplyDeleteWe have given up on home improvements. For forever. Wanna come over and do some for us??? ;)
Sorry about the bee...ouch! Glad that the swing got put up nevertheless :) And yay for the fence!
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy, and it looks great.
ReplyDeleteI want wood flooring in my bedrooms. I can't stand dirty carpets. Yuck!
Wow! You've done a lot of stuff.
ReplyDeleteThe bee sting part really stinks!
Silver Heart,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for entering my school supplies giveaway. You are the WINNER!!
Please email your mailing address to me @ mzwise1@hotmail.com.