Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lion's, Tiger's, and Bears, Oh My!








We are back from the Zoo. We had a wonderful time and I remembered to take my camera.I cant wait to tell you all about it but I have a ton of things to do so another post maybe tonight. I am just so happy three days no laundry,no dishes eating and lots of eating in restaurants. We did so many new things.
siggy

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great time! I loooove zoos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love zoos.. have been to so many. they never get old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need a break from the routine.

    Glad you and the family enjoyed yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very FUN! The lion, tigers, and bears are my FAVORITE!!

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog