I wanted to write more personal than my other blog (which I love). There is so much to write about so I think I going to use this blog for my favorite things. My family, my photos, books and my garden. I could even combined all four and take a picture of my family reading books in the garden! Ok so that is not so amazing. But i am amused by small things so it was funny to me. I might do a weekly
tot school , I am not sure yet. I am not very good with people in person. I am not sure why. My husband can talk to anyone anywhere. He meets some one in a line they can talk for fifteen minute like there were best friends. I am good with people after I get to know them. Since I am a stay at home mom I don't have that much opportunity to see real people. So I am hoping this will help me interact with other moms and women. I also love reading others blogs I starting reading one and then a link or a sidebar click i am reading another and a hour has passed.
I can totally understand how you feel although I'm not a mom yet! But I'm really shy with people in real life and starting a blog really makes me want to socialize with people more because I'm curious to know what they're like! xxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteIm not very good with people either, and Im a SAHM too. My husband is the same way, he can strike up a conversation with anyone, while Im standing there feeling very akward lol!
ReplyDelete