



All this heat and rain this week is making my garden thrive. My garden isnt too big 8 ft by 8 ft but it produces a lot of food.
I have several green pepper ready to pick.We also planted red peppers and jalapenos.We plan to make our own salsa. We have some tomatos growing upside down in buckets.
I have my first two red cherry tomatoes.We washed them and my daughter and I ate them.
The zucchini plants are huge and getting orange flowers. Next week we should be getting our first zucchini. I love zucchini. Each plant makes so many zucchini. You pick then and then they grow more in there place until it get to cold.So for about four months we will have so many zucchini. We fry it up, make zucchini bread, put it in stir fry's , casseroles, steam it. We freeze it, give some to friends and neighbors.


Looks Yummy!
ReplyDeleteLook at your lush garden of greens! I'm so “green” with envy [not really, but I couldn’t resist!].
ReplyDeleteI started a pot garden in early spring this year from flower seeds and most didn't grow at all and a few only grew green—very disappointing.