Friday, June 19, 2009

family fun





We took the kids hiking last week. It was so nice the prefect day. It wasn't to hot or rainy. We were all together. My oldest D 14 lead the way. We explored caves. Skipped rocks and tried to find some animals. I think we might have been a little to loud. My youngest A 3 years old was so excited going in the caves. Now we we go up the stairs and it dark he say it is dark like a cave. Next time we are bring flashlights. I did bring my nikon and took a ton o pics. It was so beautiful there and we did not spend a cent. I am trying to plan more family fun things this summer that dont cost.

3 comments:

  1. I have added your entry to the giveaway list, thanks for entering and stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Silverhartgirl

    I had sent you an email regarding the Wolverine Files giveaway I had up on my blog. You were selected as a winner, but I need to hear back from you. The time limit has passed to claim your prize, but I hate to see someone lose a prize-- so get back to me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a field trip. Fun at no extra cost. Nice bonding time. I like the photo of the skipping rocks. I haven't seen anything like that here in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog