
The other day my daughter was at Grandmas, so we decided to go to the Mall. We went to F.Y.E. a cd, and DVD store. Soon as we got their I ran over to the Twilight display. Oh my god The have Edward action figures. I look back their is my 14 year old soon mortified. Looking around to see if he know anyone. I tone down my excitement. My husband says look at these twilight posters Jess. My son walk away to the other side of the store. As I was looking at the the twilight candy and wondering what scene was on the twilight umbrella my son walks up to me and says can we leave now mom.I didn't want to embarrass my son anymore so we left. I think i will do all my twilight shopping online from now on.


If they had any of those in any of the malls here in the Philippines, I'd probably go and drag my niece who's 14 to it, and we'd just stare and stare and stare. Plus check our budget before buying anything or pool our money to buy stuff. Got an award for you in my blog.
ReplyDeletehahhaah awesome......
ReplyDeletelove twilight too! im totally getting the action figures! but of course buying it online...
thanks for sharing while embarassing I am so happy to find out about these action figures. I am going to look for them and get some for my teen daughter for christmas
ReplyDeleteIsn't it fun to bring the kids right on the edge of total embarrassment and quickly reel them back in? lol!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter (14) has to see these figures though. She's probably not even aware of them even though she's a major Twilight fan.
Take care :)
Sharon