Sunday morning was beautiful. My mom took the kids and I to the park while hubby watched football.
The trees were so beautiful My Nikon and I had so much fun.(so did the kids.)
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You asked about if I still collect buttons. I answered there but I would answer here too so you wouldn't miss it.
I don't really search for buttons anymore, and most of my button collection is at my parents house half way across the country, but I wouldn't throw it. So many memories tied to those.
those are beautiful!!!!!!!!! Love the pictures If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday! Xo Priscila
I am a mom of three, teen, tween, and toddler. I have a wonderful hubby and have been married 15 years. I love to take photos of trees and other outdoors things,to garden, and play at the park. I love to read. I love (maybe obsessed with) Twilight ,vampires and werewolves too.I started this blog to share low comment giveaways with other giving them great chances of winning. I am still doing that I am also finding great new products, and good deals and sharing them with you. I am now having my own giveaways. I love doing this. When the kids are asleep I blog it helps me connect to other moms and relax.
such pretty pictures! Looks so pretty out side right now!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics! I love the colors of fall.
ReplyDeleteI love taking pics of trees too! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! I love this time of year.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You asked about if I still collect buttons. I answered there but I would answer here too so you wouldn't miss it.
ReplyDeleteI don't really search for buttons anymore, and most of my button collection is at my parents house half way across the country, but I wouldn't throw it. So many memories tied to those.
those are beautiful!!!!!!!!! Love the pictures
ReplyDeleteIf you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila
These photos are so pretty! Nice to remember what the world looked like before the snow came. :-)
ReplyDelete