Friday, October 2, 2009

First dance

When I first started blogging Last Nov. I had one blog helping mommys win. I loved it but it was for giveaway and most of my followers there didn't want to know when i made stuffed peppers,lol So I made this blog and I love it. I just have been so busy writing reviews, finding giveaways and hosting giveaway i haven't had time to use this blog.

Tonight my 5th grade daughter is going to her first dance. I am going to do her hair, paint her nails. I am so excited. She is so excited. It is a 4th through 6th grade dance.
My baby is growing up.
Later tonight I am going to get caught up on my blog reading.
i hope everyone is well.



siggy

3 comments:

  1. Aw! That is so awesome. I hope she has a great time! I was wondering why you hadnt updated in a while but there are toooons of giveaways going on right now, So I understand why you were busy with your other blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's where you have been!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, glad to see you back!! Although I completely understand, I've been lacking on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog