Sunday, October 4, 2009

First dance pictures



My daughter before her first dance. A friend in her class picked her up and dropped her off. Before her dance was on the phone with her friend. So what are you wearing, Is your hair up , or down, what color jeans is she wearing? She is such a girl. I remember having the same phone call with my BFF.

She had a good dance the drink she bought got thrown away while she was in the bathroom. I told her If that was the biggest thing that went wrong that night it was a pretty good night.

She siad she might go to the next dance. My baby girl is growing up. On Oct 17th she is going to be 11 years old.

siggy

4 comments:

  1. soooo cute! My first dance was in middle school. I was in the 7th grade and terrified. I spent most of the night sitting outside the gym door watching my crush dance with his gf at the time. It was depressing :) Glad hers was more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! School dances are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I remember my first school dance, I was too embarassed to dance with any of the boys.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog