Saturday, June 12, 2010

$40 gift certificate to csn stores giveaway

I get to giveaway a $40 gift certificate to CSN Stores. I Love CSN stores and $40 will get you something very nice.  CSN Stores has over 200 Stores. Whether you are looking for Twin beds or Cookware CSN stores has it all.
Here are some of my favorite things under $40 from CSN Stores. 

Hamilton Beach 12 Speed Blender   $39.99

Yes I may be blender obsessed.  It is hot and I love smoothies. 

                                           Razor A Kick Scooter $39.99

       Seth Thomas Rustic Outdoor Wall Clock  $37.99

To Enter this giveaway Go to CSN stores and tell me what you would get if you won.

extra entries

Blog about this giveaway

Tweet about this giveaway

This giveaway ends June 22nd



81 comments:

  1. I would love to get the KidKraft Step 'N Store Stool. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really, really want a blender, so i'd definitely get that blender you have posted up there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd put it towards Dream On Me Bristol 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Cherry!

    Thanks for hosting this great giveaway!
    osggiveaways at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd get the Step2 WaterWheel Play Table. So great for some summer fun with my 11 month old :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would get a few BIA Cordon Bleu TV Tray in White jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesportsac Small Magazine Tote in Pep is what I would get!
    huffychic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been wanting an Emile Henry pie dish. I like the pink one best.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I broke my coffee maker carafe last week and I could use a new coffeemaker: Kalorik Sunny Morning 10 Cup Coffee Maker in Tangerine Orange.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd get the Aroma 6.5 Quart Electronic Wok

    mandalarctic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a new salad spinner. I broke mine.

    boris dot cynthia @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would get the American Plastic Toys My Very Own 26 Piece Tea Cart Set
    lilpinksock31(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/lilpinksocks/statuses/16374903435
    lilpinksock31(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. A new blender would be great.
    kdonelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd get the Chouquette Brunette Corolle doll for my daughter.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love a La Crueset stock pot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to get the paderno veggie slicer/spiralizer!

    melissa_and_ryan00(at)yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Farberware Affiniti Nonstick Aluminum Twin Pack: 8" & 10" Open Skillets in Bronze - 14176 this is what I want
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to get a new set of sheets for our bed. There are just so many to choose from on the site!

    rebeccalynn78 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would put it towards the: Gettin around toy box bench

    aliciamarie112@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd use it toward a Bosu Balance Trainer.

    wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had no idea they had office supplies. I would stock up on mailers for an upcoming business. For starters, the Sealed Air Jiffy TuffGard Self-Seal Cushioned Mailer, Side Seam, #000, White, 25/carton for $12 is a good price. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would get the little tykes cozy coupe 30th anniversary edition!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would get the J Fit Deluxe Pedometer - 30-0036 (http://www.csnstores.com/J-Fit-30-0036-fit1019.html) and the J Fit Soft Wrist Weights - 20-7810 (http://www.csnstores.com/J-Fit-20-7810-fit1087.html).

    amysweeps at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. tweet - http://twitter.com/neverdene/status/16398534975

    amysweeps at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i like the Sengware 10.5" Square Dinner Plate in Heaven (Set of 4) - 528-20151
    vickers at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd get the little tykes fire truck for my son.

    ~Steph
    soklad@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really want a KitchenAid stand mixer.

    couponboss at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love to get the Polder Deluxe Stainless Steel Bread Box! Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the Levels of discovery Jungle Jingle Bench Seat. shondaet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would get the American Plastic Toys Super Trike for my little guys birthday next month! Thanks

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/16421667191

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tough decision! I would choose either the Dr. Scholl's Scream sandals in Black or the Dr. Scholl's Original in Taupe Snake.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Tweet:
    http://silverhartgirl.blogspot.com/2010/06/40-gift-certificate-to-csn-stores.html
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh man, I took a long time looking through their store! They really do have everything! I finally found what I would buy a Farberware Affiniti Nonstick Aluminum 10" Covered Saute Pan in Bronze. We totally need one. Thanks for the giveaway!

    giveawaygirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'd get the Jaccard Mandolin!

    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I've had my eye on a Rachael Ray Bubble & Brown Oval Casserole (in green)!

    nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'd buy my niece more of her favorite--Melissa and Doug wooden puzzles!
    Christie
    ropp dot 5 at wright dot edu

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would get the Rachael Ray Bubble and Brown 12 oz. 2-Piece Personal Au Gratin Set in Blue & the Rachael Ray Bubble and Brown 4-Piece 10 oz. Ramekin Set in Orange. That totals up to $40 but I would gladly pay shipping cause those are well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Tweet

    http://twitter.com/HeartnSoulmom/status/16448495687

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would put the gift certificate towards the Lipper International Kids' Table and Chair Set in Green and White.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love to get the Cuisinart hand mixer if I won! I am tempted by the selection of ice cream makers especially since it's summertime!
    pertinentperson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/16491645767

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gosh--they have a ton of stuff. I'd probably get some of the kids educational stuff like the Magic School Bus germs kit.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'd buy the hamilton beach chef prep 10 cup food processor

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would get the Kids Adventure Cafe Play Tent for my daughter-
    emsfsemsfs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Would love to get the Farberware Baking Sheet Triple pack, and then either new accessories for the bathroom or some cat stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would use this towards the Hallmart Chloe 9 Piece Queen Comforter Set

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/16551127841

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Tuftop Moose cutting board & a cheese slicer.
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would get the Franco Sarto Caverna Sandals - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would get the cosco car seat in pink
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would buy a toaster.

    nomfreebies AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm in need of a new electric tea kettle, so maybe this one from them- Cloer Electric Kettle - Brushed Aluminum.

    psmomreviews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would buy one of their fancy cubby shoe racks!

    acidcambodia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Also--just tweeted the giveaway!

    https://twitter.com/twotoo13/status/16650296836

    acidcambodia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would get the little tikes Cozy Coupe for my little boy!
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/16661367922
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would get Prince Lionheart bébéPOD Infant Seat in Mint Green or a bouncer for my best friend who is pregnant with her first :)


    ethertonphotography@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. http://twitter.com/TheEthertons/statuses/16662719362

    tweeted

    ethertonphotography@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'd get a new KitchenMaid mixer!
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'd get some dumbells :)

    Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like the Nordicware Platinum Petit Fours Muffin Pan

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks for this great giveaway! Love CSN!

    If I were to win, I'd use the gift certificate toward:
    http://www.csnstores.com/World-Imports-2635-24-WOR1136.html

    tsue1136 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. tweeted this giveaway as tsue1136
    http://twitter.com/tsue1136/statuses/16744179763
    tsue1136 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would get the Aroma Electronic 4-Cup Dry Rice Cooker with Black Panel
    digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

    ReplyDelete
  66. I blogged about this giveaway
    http://carolsbloggys.blogspot.com/2010/01/csn-stores-giveaways.html
    digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'd like to get the Delta Children's Products Disney Fairies Desk Chair

    http://www.csnstores.com/Delta-Childrens-Products-TC83797FR_999-DEL1333.html

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would love to get the Le Creuset 6 qt stockpot in Caribbean Blue!
    winnieayala at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would get the KidKraft Primary Sling Bookshelf

    stashing jen @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  70. laura4him@bellsouth.net
    Le Creuset stock pot looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  71. ashley4him@bellsouth.net
    I like the Le Creuset stock pot

    ReplyDelete
  72. groovers4him@bellsouth.net
    I like the Le Creuset stock pot

    ReplyDelete
  73. I would get my daughter the American Plastics Homestyle Kitchen.

    hawaiismn(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/hawaiismn/status/16784961737

    hawaiismn(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like the EarthPan Earth Pan II Eco-Friendly 12" Skillet in Terra Cotta
    ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/16788324555
    ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. daily retweet

    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/16801319229

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Everything here is so tempting....ie. they do have everything you need! Right now I need a new cast iron skillet, as mine was borrowed by my son.
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway.

    terrymac1a at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I would buy a pink polka dotted hamper that I need to finish my daughter's nursery before she is born!

    thecanadyfamily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I tweeted!

    Silver Heart Giveaway ends 6/22! http://bit.ly/bAn6UC

    thecanadyfamily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog