Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blender or Chalkboard Giveaway Here!

I got a very exciting email. CSN stores is letting me do a giveaway here for one of my wonderful readers! How Great is that. CSN Stores has over 200+ stores. I found a beautiful mailbox at one of there stores.
Then I was looking at  cookware.com and I found a great deal. I am sure everyone knows how I love sales they have a Oster 12-Speed Osterizer Blender reg. $80 for half price one $39. I knew that is what I wanted to give one of my readers.
About the Blender
Features:
  • 12 speed blender
  • 450 Watts
  • Sleek slope design for attractive counter display
  • 5-Cup scratch resistant and dishwasher safe glass jar
  • Exclusive All-Metal Drive system for power and extra durability
  • Stainless Steel ice-crushing blade
The Oster brand represents a strong offering of unique, fashionable, and versatile products that will help inspire and empower you to be creative in the kitchen. This 500 watt blender is versatile with 12 different speeds to control blending, and an All Metal Drive System for extra durability.

Are you in love yet. Summer is coming soon, this could make a lot of smoothies.

I am giving the winner the choice of the Blender or this Learning Resources ABC Chalk Talk Electronic Learning Chalk Board.
This interactive chalkboard can hang on a bedroom wall or door, or lie flat on a table. It features more than 30 touch sensors for learning the alphabet and letter sounds, numbers, colors, shapes and simple spelling. With six fun games, including an engaging music mode, ABC chalk talk motivates learning through multi-sensory play! A removable double-sided chalkboard slips into holder on the front of the mat. This set also includes a hand pointer, eraser and colored chalk

To enter go to a CSN store and find something you would love.
Extra Entries
1. Tell me which Item you would pick if you were the winner.
2. What would be the first thing you would make in the blender ?
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. Follow my blog.
 This Giveaway is open to US and Canadian readers. Ends On Feb.6

205 comments:

  1. What a fun chalkboard. My kids would love this. (thanks for the comment on my blog, btw) There is so mant things to chose from... and so many thing I would love! We are on need of new pots and pans. I would Love to splurge on that. I do love it all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I won I would pick the chalk board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm.. If I got the blender I think I would try an Avacado shake. I know it sounds strange... but I keep getting told it is WONDERFUL. I would try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have the Safe Hands Mondolin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If i won, I would pick the Blender.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first thing I would make in the blender is a Banana smoothie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tweeted. http://twitter.com/amt946/status/8398913762

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am following your blog (Anne-Marie T)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have a new coffee maker.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love the blender, thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would make a delicious strawberry daiquiri

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a follower through Google (tamaraben)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to have an AeroGarden White AeroGarden Indoor Gardening Collection


    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like this and could use it Spectrum 5-Bottle Horizontal Wall-Mounted Wine Rack in Black

    ReplyDelete
  15. since I have a blender I would get the Learning Resources ABC Chalk Talk Electronic Learning Chalk Board

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I got the blender it would be my strawberry smoothies

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/8401310624

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love a oioi diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Already have a blender, so I would get the chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the DMi Rue De Lyon 78" H File Bookcase - 7684-08. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would choose the interactive chalk board. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would make an orange smooothie. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/8402236711

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow your blog. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would also like the zebra barstools!
    cassandra@aubut.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would have to pick the chalkboard- my kids would love that in the playroom!
    cassandra@aubut.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. If I were to pick the blender (and not be pregnant!) I would love to make Pina coladas! Yummm!1
    cassandra@aubut.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would definitely LOVE a britax car seat from babycarseats.com!

    lifessweetpassions {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  29. If I won, I would pick the blender. I'm imagining summer smoothies as I type...which leads me to my next comment...

    ReplyDelete
  30. The first thing I would make is a raspberry, banana, mango, smoothie! My mouth is watering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love their cookware, especially the stock pots!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would choose the blender; mine just broke!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would make my famous orange julius...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd like the blender and I'd try to make an orange smoothie Julius.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love all of the All-Clad cookware.
    a_heart4home[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  36. We'd really love a new blender
    a_heart4home[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  37. We drink green (spinach and fruit) smoothies everyday, so that would be the first thing we'd make
    a_heart4home[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would choose the Thomas Paul Nest pillow in brown from AllModern.
    ahartup at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. If I win, I woould choose the blender.
    ahartup at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. The first thing I would make would be banana smoothies.
    ahartup at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I loved the Proctor-Silex 1.5 Qt Round Crock Pot - 33015!
    Cassie
    cjm92995@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'd choose the blender.
    Cassie
    cjm92995@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. The first thing I'd make would be a strawberry-banana smoothie!
    Cassie
    cjm92995@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I woud love the Le Creuset Stoneware 10.5" x 7" Baking Dish in White--so pretty!
    june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would choose the blender because I don't have one!
    june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would make a raspberry banana smoothie with vanilla yogurt--yum!
    june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I also love thePaula Deen Porcelain Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set in Red at the CSN store!

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. It would be hard to choose but I think I would choose the Electronic chalkboard for my girls!

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. The first thing I would make in the blender are banana milkshakes because they are a family favourite!

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am following your blog through GFC

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the Calphalon Classic Bakeware Springform Pan from cookware.com. Thanks!

    sphinxcw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would choose the blender, because I would love to make smoothies with it!

    sphinxcw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. The first thing I would make in the blender is a strawberry-banana smoothie!

    sphinxcw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm a follower!

    sphinxcw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'd pick an Emile Henry oil bottle!

    nadia[dot]torrieri[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would have to say I need a blender! :)

    nadia[dot]torrieri[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  57. And the first thing I'd make - a smoothie of course!

    nadia[dot]torrieri[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/naddie_t/status/8416386627

    nadia[dot]torrieri[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm following your blog!

    nadia[dot]torrieri[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love the South Shore kids bedroom set....my son would love the chalkboard.

    Christie C,
    dctm at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  61. They have a great selection of items. I love the KitchenAid Artisan series stand mixer in green.

    ReplyDelete
  62. If I won, I would choose the blender. We actually really need a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  63. The first thing I would make in the blender is a strawberry daquiri. In the summer, my neighbor and I like to take a few minutes to escape the kids and hubbies and we meet on one of our back porches and enjoy a cocktail.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I also love the luggage selection from CSN.com!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. If I won, I would totally pick the blender!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. The first thing I would make in my blender would be a fruit smoothie! I am so ready for summer!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I also love the "Maddie Boo Natural Bassinet with mint bow" from csnhome.com

    clctaube @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. If I won, I would also pick the blender!

    clctaube @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. The first thing I would make in the blender, would be an orange julius! mmm.

    clctaube @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/8420902913

    clctaube @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love their learning mats- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  72. If I won I would pick the chalk board. I already have a blender, and I'm a teacher so it's right up my ally!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I would make babyfood in the blender.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I chose the All Outdoor Dining store as I'm looking for a couple of new patio chairs... I like the Castelle Regent Sienna Matte Sling 6 Person Dining Set - CPJOD84BAMAU-slingdinningset

    billdebstanton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. 1st choice is the Electronic ABC chalk board.

    billdebstanton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. first thing i would make in the blender is a banana smoothie

    billdebstanton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love the CSN bookcases. those would be great, especially the ones for little kids.

    -Lauren
    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. i follow your blog

    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  79. i would pick the blender. would be great.

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. the first thing i would make? maybe a smoothie or milkshake. :)

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'd love to have the Creative Home White Marble 18" Pastry Board from their cookware site!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'd make a smoothie with the blender - my family loves smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  83. at CSN I would love the Denby Caramel Casserole Dish.
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. If I won I'd pick the blender.
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would love to make a strawberry and banana smoothie!
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. i follow your blog
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Well, I would pick the blender!! Ours just broke and we love to make smoothies! We make them several times a week... but... not with a broken blender!

    Blessings to ALL!

    Janet
    www.homeward4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Oops, I was supposed to tell you what we would make in a seperate comment.


    Smoothies of course!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love their Farberware Restaurant Pro Nonstick Aluminum 12" Skillet

    mandalarctic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. If I won, would choose the Blender

    mandalarctic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. First thing I would make would be an apple banana carrot shake :). I love fruit shakes and smoothies

    mandalarctic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Blog follower

    mandalarctic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'd love to get any Le Creuset dish or a crib :*)... If I had to just pick one, I'd get the Le Creuset 6 Piece Classics set in Dune!

    Thanks for this great giveaway!

    osggiveaways at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I'd absolutely pick the blender!!! We're currently without one... I think we keep wearing out the cheap ones from walmart :*)

    ReplyDelete
  95. The first thing I'd make would probably be Vanilla-Date-Banana Smoothie... which is sooo delicious!
    osggiveaways at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/HappyReviews/status/8435613919

    ReplyDelete
  97. following publicly via Google Friend Connect
    osggiveaways at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I blogged!

    http://happilysouthernreviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/blender-or-chalkboard.html

    osggiveaways at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love the great american woodies classic red cedar glider!!! its really nice!!!

    Mavericks Mommy

    http://mavericksmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  100. I would pick the blender!

    Mavericks Mommy
    http://mavericksmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  101. I would make a fruit soomthy with the blender...I have frozen strawberrys and nothing to do with them!! :)

    Mavericks Mommy

    http://mavericksmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  102. Im a follower!!!

    Thanks!

    Mavericks MOmmy!!

    http://mavericksmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  103. I blogged about this giveaway!!!

    Mavericks Mommy!

    http://mavericksmommy.blogspot.com/2010/01/blender-or-chalk-board-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  104. I visited the CSN site and am in the a market for a coat rack - the Home Styles Hall Tree & Storage Bench would be perfect.
    bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I would definitely choose the chalkboard - my two young sons have been asking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  106. The first thing I would make in the blender is a strawberry banana smoothie.

    ReplyDelete
  107. I like the Stanley Louis Louis Westons Low Profile Sleigh Bed Set

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I'd take the blender (:

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. The first thing I would make would be chocolate shakes! YUM (:

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. New blog follower!

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I also like the Zwilling JA Henckel's Twin Four Star 9 piece block cuttlery set.

    ReplyDelete
  112. If I won, I would choose the chalk board.

    ReplyDelete
  113. If I won the blender the first think I would make is a peanut butter and chocolate milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
  114. I love all of the stuff but I really want the pewter napkin rings. Strange I know but I need some new ones and they would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I would love some new calphalon pots and pans!
    greentd@vcu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  116. I would choose the blender
    greentd@vcu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  117. The first thing I would make would be a slushy.
    greentd@vcu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  118. I would actually have to go with the board because I just got the bullet blender (even though it doesn't work at all!) and couldnt justifying giving up a chalk board for a blender when I already have one! (even if its free!)

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I would def. make a strawberry and banana smoothie in the blender first chance I got!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Gotta love the Leick Favorite Finds Round Pedestal Table in Warm Brown - 9048. I must not be the only one. It's currently out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  121. The first think I would make in the blender is dessert crepes!

    ReplyDelete
  122. I loooove the Kartel Eros Chair from AllModern!

    http://www.allmodern.com/Kartell-483X-Eros-Chair-KTL1019.html

    shrimpsaladcircus at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I would definitely have to o with the blender - been dying for one for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  124. I would make mango sorbet with my new blender, and then maybe margaritas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  125. I would love to have the Amity Home Amelia Quilt from beddingsets.com.

    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  126. If I win, I would pick the Chalk Board.
    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  127. The first thing I would make in the blender is a chocolate milkshake.
    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I would love an Aeron chair. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  129. I love these products. I especially love ...

    TT2 - Toto Too Pet Car Seat Wigali
    My Yorkie would love this.

    I follow your blog. I would twitter if I could figure out how..lol...

    Lane

    cd51owens@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Oh and I would make a virgin Pina Colada in my new Blender...ymmmm or a Slim Fast Choc. Shake..

    Lane

    cd51owens@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Ohh I would totally get the Uniflame Oil Rubbed Bronze Outdoor Firebowl for our yard we are going to be putting in! stephfrbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I would pick the chalkboard! stephfrbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Oh I would totally make a pineapple strawberry bananna smoothie! stephfrbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I follow your blog! stephfrbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I checked out the beanbag store, and I see that my girls need some pink beanbags for their rooms!
    rach62803@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. if I won, I'd choose the chalkboard - my kids would love it!
    rach62803@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I love this pub table set.... http://www.pubsets.com/Home-Styles-5987-358-HO1765.html

    lauriemac982 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I would choose the blender. Mine is starting to die.
    lauriemac982 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. If I won the blender the first thing I'd make is a batch of margaritas for my girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  140. I would love to get the Hamilton Beach 10-CupFood Processor in White.

    chipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I so need a new blender. This would be great.

    chipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  142. The first thing I would make in my new blender is a smoothie for my sick kids.

    chipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I like their Proctor-Silex 6-Slice Toaster Oven!

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  144. I would pick the ABC Chalk Talk Electronic Learning Chalk Board!

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  145. I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/daer0n/status/8552920410

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  146. I blogged:
    http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2010/02/blender-or-chalkboard-giveaway.html

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  147. I follow your blog.

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  148. I like the All-Clad Stainless 14" Stir Fry Pan

    xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I would choose the Blender as my prize.

    xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  150. The first thing I would make is a smoothie with frozen banana, soy milk, and berries!

    xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  151. i don't know how i ended up posting somewhere else a few seconds ago. sorry....

    I'd love the Le Creuset 6 Piece Classics Set in Caribbean

    ReplyDelete
  152. i think the first thing my son would make would be salsa

    ReplyDelete
  153. I love the Melissa And Doug Victorian Dollhouse

    ReplyDelete
  154. I would choose the chalkboard for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  155. The first thing I would make if
    i took the blender would probably be a strawberry banana milkshake !

    ReplyDelete
  156. I tweeted this giveaway http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/8682590688

    ReplyDelete
  157. I would love to have the Panasonic Real Pro Ultra Intensity with Arm Massage chair in black :)

    ayoung3360@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. If I won I would choose the blender


    ayoung3360@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. The first thing I would make in the blender is definitely a smoothie or milkshake :) so yummy!

    ayoung3360@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. Ooh! What an awesome giveaway! I would pick the blender, because ours just broke! Thanks! bkost3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. Peanut butter milkshakes. Yum :) We've missed them too! Thanks
    bkost3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Follow your blog! (and your other one too! Love this one too!) Thanks!
    bkost3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I've been wanting the Woodbridge Home Designs 957 Series Bookcase Set in Cherry - 957-12C / 957-12L / 957-12R

    ReplyDelete
  164. I'd pick the blender. I recently dropped ours & broke it :(

    ReplyDelete
  165. The first thing I'd make is a strawberry/banana smoothie!

    ReplyDelete
  166. I like the Stokke High chair at the CSN baby store, they even have it on sale.
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  167. I would select the blender. Mine doesn't seem to be working to well.
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  168. The first thing I would make is baby food. I am making baby food at least three times a week right now.
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  169. I like the Magnussen Dartmouth Rectangular Coffee Table.

    ReplyDelete
  170. The first thing I'd make with the blender is a yogurt berry smoothie. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  171. Tweeted:
    https://twitter.com/amylou61/status/8746716910

    ReplyDelete
  172. I'm following your blog on Google Friends

    ReplyDelete
  173. I like the Simmons Upholstery Richmond Sofa - 2255.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I would love to win the blender.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I would make a smoothie.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I am a follower.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. One of my favorite CSN products is the Atlantic Furniture Columbia bunk bed.
    cthompson1477@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. If I won I would choose the blender.
    cthompson1477@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. I would love to make a strawberry smoothie if I won the blender. thanks.
    cthompson1477@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog