First they had their hair done. They both got beautiful braids. I forgot to take a pick of there hair together. I got the camera out after grandma left.
Then Grandma and C went to eat at a Chinese restraunt C's favorite. They he gave aC a pice of Birthday cake.
Then to end the prefect grandma and granddaughter day they went shoe shopping.Grandma said C could get any shoes she wanted.
Saturday the 17th C will be 11 years old. She had a wonderful special day with grandma.
What did I do while C was gone. I cleaned, and cleaned. I still had teen and toddler but C who I love to pieces is a talker. She just talks and talks and it is hard to get stuff done. Little A played cars and D went to the mall with friends and I got a ton of house work done. Then I got on the floor and played cars too.




Glad she had such a nice time, and her hair is super cute!! As are the shoes!
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes!!
ReplyDeleteaww. Those shoes are too cute! Her hair looks great as well! I love grandma granddaughter days!
ReplyDeleteI love the braids.. and the shoes.. What a wonderful day for her and grandma.. So special and will be remembered forever by both.
ReplyDeleteHow nice for you to get to clean peacefully!
Yes I am not one of you.. finished the Twilight books.. Loved them... They are the reason that I haven't entered any giveaways or anything else in the last week.. Lucky the house is still standing..
Thanks for stopping by.. I will be stopping by helping mommy's win for sure in the next day or so.. I need to WIN!
Take CARe
Enjoy!
Thanks for becoming a Follower of my blog. Did you enter my contest? If you like thrifted vintage stuff, let me know by tomorrow. Your blog looks delightful. I'll link it on my blog and I'll become a Silver Heart Follower too.
ReplyDeleteHope you are well.
Erin
Oops. Is it Heart or Hart? Let me know if I've screwed up.
ReplyDeleteErin
What a wonderful grandma! I think getting braids put in together is the sweetest thing I've heard of. And if my Grandma had said to look at shoes and buy any pair I wanted --- I would have been in pure heaven! Happy birthday to "C".
ReplyDeleteLaTeaDah from Gracious Hospitality :D
Grandmas sure our special!
ReplyDeleteGrandmas are the best aren't they? Your blog is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh. I thought I had commented on this one. I love the hair!! That's really cool.
ReplyDelete